Hi,

On 4-8-2011 18:45, Ernesto Domato wrote:
modified accordingly and I cannot automate the process. Instead, if I
can flag the page on some way that I can exclude it from the site map
block on creation, then it would be more flexible.

A sitemap is just a menu (with a twist). You've already use such a flag (Hide in menu) to mark pages you didn't want to show up in the menu.
Now, for a slightly different menu you want another flag.

I'm afraid it's not there in the standard TYPO3 configuration. You could make an extension to add such a flag to the page properties and modify the sitemap code to take your custom flag into account.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.