On 20.08.11 08:38, Martin Mädler wrote:
On another note, rumor has it there was a TYPO3 Website Relaunch week
earlier this year :) I don't know which tasks are pending but I it might
be easier to get that through the door before trying to fix the "old
beast"?

Does anbody know the current status? I know there is this website
http://preview.typo3.org/ , but it's stuck at 83% for months.

There will be an additional relaunch weekend in September. Public issue tracker should be on forge AFAIK. I don't have an insight into the details, so I can't name any date (probably nobody can, as much volunteer work is involved). I hope they finish it this year.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert