On 08/30/2011 05:10 AM, Andreas Becker wrote:
Hi

We are having problems to get translations of pagecontent showing up again
since the update to 4.5.5

The site is running with 10 different languages and we tested it with
realurl, cooluri and without but same effect:

    1. The URL shows the right URL with the&L=xx parameter
    http://domain.tld/jp/%E3%82%A4%E3%83%99%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88/
    It actually displays the japanese characters in Cooluri:-)
    2. The menu gets translated in the first 5 Languages but than no more for
    the reset 5
    3. In the backend all Languages show up correct in their translations and
    also no UTF8 problems.
    4. In Frontend only the pagetitles (Menu) and the headers
    (jf_multicontent) show up correct in their translations in all languages
    with UID 0 - 4. But not in those with UID 5 - 9!
    5. All Content Element Bodies don't get translated at all! - they stay in
    default (english)

[browser = msie]
[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
[globalVar = GP:L = 1]&&  [browser = msie]
[globalVar = GP:L = 2]
[globalVar = GP:L = 2]&&  [browser = msie]
[globalVar = GP:L = 3]
> :
just one thought:
it should not make a difference but maybe it does:
close each conditione explicit:
[browser = msie]
[global]
[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
[global]
[globalVar = GP:L = 1]&&  [browser = msie]
[global]
[globalVar = GP:L = 2]
[global]
[globalVar = GP:L = 2]&&  [browser = msie]
[global]
[globalVar = GP:L = 3]
[global]
: