Hi Xavier,

obviously there are somewhere the weekdays in one of the extensions. I have the following in the newsslider
http://www.abebaandabebe.com/fileadmin/screen-amharic.jpg

and the other in the ttnews detail / listview.
http://www.abebaandabebe.com/fileadmin/screen-amharic-tt_news.jpg

So the newsslider should find somewhere the translation for the weekdays. By the way amharic is perfect in FE, BE and Database.

Thanks