Why don't you use "Title" and "Subtitle" for this purpose?

On 9/16/2011 1:51 AM, jaco graaff wrote:
I want to use bot the values in my menu:

The desired outcome is the main Page Title as page name and link - but in the menu I want my buttons to have both values

example

As soon as I use the Alternative Navigation Title it gets used as the main Title - how can I over-ride this

Thanks