Hi,

Does someone know if the "languagevisibility" extension really works?,
has anyone be able to make it works?.

The problem that I'm having with this extension is that when I
configure a language to fallback into another language when the page
for the first language doesn't exists, on the menu the pages does
appears in the fallback language as expected but when I follow the
link to the page it doesn't works.

What I'm trying to do is that if I create a site with default language
to "English" and add two other language like "Spanish" and "Spanish -
Argentina", the "Spanish - Argentina" fallback to "Spanish" when
there's a translation for "Spanish" but not for "Spanish - Argentina".

Thanks for all,
Ernesto