Am 28.09.2011 09:44, schrieb Björn Pedersen:
Am 28.09.2011 09:33, schrieb Martin Mädler:
Hello everybody,

is it possible (maybe through an extension) to have multiple frontend
users logged in at the same time?

I have a couple of subpages, that should be password-protected.
Therefore I created fe_users with corresponding access rights. Right
now, when someone enters page A (for example) and is logged in as
fe_user B, she has to logout and login again as fe_user A to access the
protected information. There are basically 5 pages and fe_users: A, B,
C, D, E.

Thanks
Martin
No, in one session there can only be one user. But you can maybe achieve
the same with a good fe group layout where each user is member of all
groups he has access to.

Björn