When I try to install the felogin ext in TYPO3 v4.5.5, it says:
"The running TYPO3 version (4.5.5) is higher than allowed (4.2.99)."

Should this be ignored or?

Den 12-10-2011 13:30, Steffen Gebert skrev:
On 12.10.11 13:25, Thomas Lunde wrote:
Hi
Does anyone know why I can't get felogin to work in TYPO3 v4.5.5?

Shouldn't it be a part of the TYPO3 source?

When I add the "login form", then it's the old login form that appears
on my website and not felogin...

Have you installed the system extenion "felogin"?

Having the old login form still shipped is really a thorn in my side.
IIRC we deprecated it with 4.5, so we can totally remove it in 4.7.

And I thought, we already removed it from the New Content Element Wizard..

Kind regards
Steffen