Hi, Jigal.

> So far so good, but I can't get the meaning of partials concept. What
> are they used for?

As far as I've understood they are used for parts of an HTML template you want to use for more than one entire template. If you have 3 or 4 templates which have one or more parts in common, you can place those common parts in a partial.

Ok, I think, now I've got the meaning: instead of placing some static HTML into every template or in TS, put it to partial - easier to edit for HTML/CSS guys, that don't have access or do not know TYPO3.

Thank you.