Hi all,

I recently upgraded to 4.6 and am experiencing two errors that I cannot seem to
resolve:

1) My tt_news items no longer show up. When I go to the page where they used to
be, it does not render any tt_news items. I looked at the page configuration
and nothing seems out of place there.

2) I'm getting the following error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method t3lib_div::GPvar()
/my/path/to/typo3conf/ext/rggooglemap/pi1/class.tx_rggooglemap_pi1.php on line
1022

I was getting this error with Templavoila as well but when I upgraded it, it
went away. Does this mean this extension is unusable at this point?

Thanks,

Brian Lamb