Hi,

15.12.2011 10:43, Oliver Salzburg kirjoitti:
If I remember correctly, both things have to happen.
The admin approves the user, but the user still has to activate the
account. The first step is to allow the user into the system, the second
step is still in place to confirm the email address.

Does that make any sense?

Yes. The procedure seems to go like this:
1. registration -> 2. confirm mail to registrator + confirmation -> 3. confirm
mail to admin

and that last step should activate (clicking the approve registration link) the
registration, but it doesnt.

If I disable the review process the second step already activates the
registration.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela