I am attempting to prefill some hidden fields in a Powermail 1.6.3 form with fe_users data.

In a template attached to the page I have in Setup:

plugin.tx_powermail_pi1 {
        prefill {
                # name prefill
                uid41 = TEXT
                uid41.data = TSFE: fe_user|user|name
                # company prefill
                uid42 = TEXT
                uid42.data = TSFE: fe_user|user|company
                # address prefill
                uid43 = TEXT
                uid43.data = TSFE: fe_user|user|address
                # city prefill
                uid44 = TEXT
                uid44.data = TSFE: fe_user|user|city
                # state prefill
                uid46 = TEXT
                uid46.data = TSFE: fe_user|user|tx_txfeuserstates_state
                # zip prefill
                uid45 = TEXT
                uid45.data = TSFE: fe_user|user|zip
                # fill field uid46 with date like "Date: 20.01.2009"
                uid46 = TEXT
                uid46.data = date:U
                uid46.strftime = Date: %d.%m.%Y
                # fill field uid50 with IP address of the user
                uid50 = TEXT
                uid50.data = getIndpEnv:REMOTE_ADDR
        }
}

However, none of the fields are prefilled when the form is visited by a FE User, except the IP address field. The date field is filled with a "0" and the fe_users fields are blank.

Can someone point out my error?

Thank you -- Tony