Hi,

I just ran into this problem:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/32406

upgrading to 4.6 removed the a hrefs of a HMENU containing translated shortcut pages when switching to a non-default language.

Now I either have to change the page type and shortcut in the translation records manually, find someone with enough SQL/PHP skills to write me a little conversion/upgrade script or change $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageOverlayFields'] like described in the bug report (don`t like that as it doesn`t really solve the problem and I`ll probably run into it again when upgrading to 4.7 etc.).

Has anyone coded something useful for this yet or knows if this is going to be fixed soon?

--
thank you - all the best,
Sacha