Am 14.02.2012 21:50, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
Hi,

On 14-2-2012 17:05, Peter Kühnlein wrote:
I have a problem with an installation where I use realurl and aeurltool.

The best way is to use realurl without any additional tools. The extra tools were undoubtedly made with the best intentions, but they often are not in sync with the development of realurl itself.

Read the manual thoroughly and you'll be able to make configuration. The autoconfiguration of realurl works in a lot of cases. You can find more information about this in the manual too.

Thanks Jigal,

I think I will do so in subsequent projects. I found the manual difficult to understand though.

Take care
Peter

--

http://www.function2form.net
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"With the passing of time, the criminal will forget the reason for
 his crime; it is best to execute him on the spot."

(Hagakure)