Hi Philipp

I have modern guestbook / commenting system installed, v.2.10.1. Is this good enough, will it do the job or could you suggest anything else?

Thanks.

Derik

On 17/02/2012 2:40 p.m., Philipp Gampe wrote:
Hi Derik,

Derik Kotze wrote:

Thanks Bernd

I've played around with workspaces today and got it to work with our
installation.  But I am more worried about people/the public who is able
to leave comments/posts/messages in reply on our blog/article.  This is
what I had in mind, not to worried about backend users.

Will I be able to first review any posts made from the public before it
goes life?

Depends on the extension you use for commenting.

Best regards