Hi there,

I just had a look at the sourcecode of the AutocompleteViewHelper

The example is the following:
 * <code title="Render lib object">
 * <input type="text" id="name" />
* <f:widget.autocomplete for="name" objects="{posts}" searchProperty="author">
 * </code>
 * <output>
 * <input type="text" id="name" />
* // the input field and the required JavaScript for the Ajax communication (see Resources/Private/Templates/ViewHelpers/Widget/Autocomplete/Index.html
 * </output>

The controller:
public function autocompleteAction($term) {
[...]
  $query->like($searchProperty, '%' . $term . '%', FALSE)

Will the searchterm be directly in a SQL statement later? Do I have to use some sort of ViewHelper to make the user input save for the application?

Regards
Hauke