Well, thanks for responding, but not reading the thread and just posting sth is - to be honest - not much of a help.

I kow about the stdWrap, I know how the altText and titleText are rendered in the standard TypoSrcipt, I know how to generally inject new attributes to a a-Tag.

But I still don't know how to assign the, e.g., 5th value of the altText-contents to a new a-Tag attribute, when the IMAGE CE consists of, e.g., 10 images total with each having a different titel, alt, longdescr and caption text.

Since there is HTML5 with new attributes based on data-*** this seems to be a very important topic. So I ask you, TYPO3-Gurus out there: how can this problem be solved? How do you handle data-***-attributes in your TYPO3 website solutions?

Thanks!
Robert

Hi Robert,

ATagParams has no stdWrap funcitonality, does it? Otherwise a thing like
this could be possible:

I didn't follow the whole thread, but since TYPO3 4.5, all TS properties
have stdWrap (except for some forgotten ones ;-) ). ATagParams
definitely has, by checking in the source code, so you should give it a
try (if you're running 4.5+).

Cheers