On 12-03-20 12:51 PM, Simon Browning wrote:
I've been searching for a way - unsuccessfully - to do the following, is
it possible?

I'd like to pre-configure the list view of various tables, ideally
through TS Config or similar.

For example, we have a site with a custom table called messages with
fields name, email, message, urgent, date, etc.

I would like editors to be able to log in, look in the relevant
folder/page in List View, and see the table with the extended view on
and the fields: name, message, and urgent displayed. I'd also like the
control icons to show up on the far right side of the List (like
clicking [_CONTROL_] in the field list).

This particular site has a lot of editors, so ideally I'd like to set
this at the group level.

The way I've accomplished this to date is by setting up one user as I'd
like to see it, then by copying the contents of the us filed from the fe
user record to all the other users, but there must be a better way ...

Simon

That would be the uc field from the feuser table.