Hi Federico,

> I uploaded this morning my extension T3registration, but now it isn't
into TER, and also if I find it into extension manager I don't find it
anymore.

Could you please manually select the typo3.org main mirror in the EM?

Unfortunately the other mirrors are out of sync, as this fact was really
forgotten (and they can't sync anymore). I will contact the sponsors
this evening to change the change their rsync setup.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks