Hi all,

in our multidomain typo3 we have one website
with separate language domains. (1)

Some pages are not found (error 404) from time to time,
even the entries in tx_realurl_pathcache, tx_realurl_urlencodecache
and tx_realurl_urldecodecache are correct.

The 'names' of those pages are used in different websites,
for instance: news.html, imprint.html or contact.html
After tx_realurl_chashcache is truncated, the missing pages
are found again.

After 'spurl_string' is activated, I looks to me like there
is no reference to the particular domain in tx_realurl_chashcache.
Does this cause those error 404 problems? Is there a solution for this?

Any help and advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Ulrich

(1)
http://www.dmitry-dulepov.com/2009/02/realurl-separate-language-domains-in.html