                max = 4
        }
        20 < .10
        20.select.begin = 5
        30 < .10
        30.select.begin = 9

        .... etc.

}

Then just copy the lib into your marker.

All content comes from column 'normal' in this example. Of course you have a limited amount of rows this way, but easily extendible and in most cases that won't be a problem I guess (a looping construction may be possible but can't get my head around that now).

Hth.,
Loek