Well... really simple ... probably for an experienced EXT developer, but not for a newbie. EG: where is one expected to put that code snippet of getListGetPageBrowser? When I put it in my pi1-class, I get an error about some undefined class. But pagebrowse is installed, and - if I understand the code correctly, I do not have to include anymore classes at the top of my extention class, right?

Thanks so much for your feedback - I hope you stick with me for a little while! Also, did you by any chance have the possibility to text pagebrowse on TYPO3 4.6.*? Because the installer says it is only allowed to install until v4.5.9 ...???

Cheers!
Robert

Hi, Robert.

Can anybody please point me to a step-by-step tutorial of how to
implement Dmitiris pagebrowse - or even the TYPO3-regular one from the
piBase? I really don't know how to search anymore...

Simply use code of method 'getListGetPageBrowser()' from manual and pass
number of pages as reference. You can calculate number of pages, by
selecting count of your records and dividing it to number of results per
page.
Really simple.