To see the structure of an ext in kcikstarter, you need the wizard_form.dat and wizard_form.html files in the doc folder. If they are not there, you won't see anything. Unfortunately I don't know if those specific files can be regenreated...

Regards,
Robert

Thanks to your and other answer.

I did already what you suggest, before posting, and all worked nicely,
except there is no way to see the new extension inside kickstarter.

In whatever mode I rename (copy and rename) the extension, then finally,
when, using extension manager, I select 'Edit in Kickstarter', I don't
see anything of setup the extension should have (the same setup of old
extension).

No general info, no typoscript code, no frontend plugins.

How to make this rename effective, using kickstarter on new renamed
extension?

Regards,

Tonino