Hi,

On 08-05-2012 09:44, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
Hi,

On 8-5-2012 3:12, Martin Aarhof wrote:
When I try to add my template to felogin with both uploading a html file
or choose it from fileadmin I get this error

1: The destination (/myroot/public/uploads/tx_felogin) or the source
file (/myroot/public/fileadmin/templates/ext/felogin.html) does not
exist. (tt_content:57:pi_flexform)

If you select a template in the flexform a copy will be made and put in
uploads/tx_felogin. For some reason this fails in your installation. The
most obvious reasons are that the target directory does not exist
(creating the directory failed during installation of fe_login), the web
server user has no rights writing in that directory, the source file
does not exist, the source file is not readable for the web server user.

That worked!
Creating the directory :)

Its not an option to set it by typoscript, because I have 2 different
login templates (header bar login, and "full" login)

This can be a cause of further problems (see felogin manual in TYPO3 4.7
for examples and description of potential configuration problems)
because both plugins will try to deal with form actions (such as forgot
password requests).

On my "big login" page (/login) I have turned off the topbar login.
And in the topbar login I have turned off password recovery, and just made a link to /login/?tx_felogin_pi1%5Bforgot%5D=1
That actually works perfect :)

When there are error in topbar login, it redirects to /login