Hello,

I use Powermail as a FE-form for submitting news, the db-inserts I do with the snippet below. This works just fine, also inserting categories in the mm-table works fine (please look at the snippet below).

However, in case of a "multiple select", the form submits the value as an array, "powermail_select powermail_uid9" becomes "powermail_select powermail_uid9[]"

So in order to insert this array in the tt_news-table, I would have to split the array before inserting, something like:
            20.3.split {
                 token = ,
                 cObjNum = 1
                 1.current = 1
            }

Tried several option but could not get this working. Any hints/ideas to get me going again?

Thanks in advance!
Bert

#Working snippet for tt_news & categories, TODO: multiple selects

plugin.tx_powermail_pi1 {
    dbEntry {
      tt_news {
          _enable = TEXT
          _enable.value = 1
          _mm = COA
          _mm {
            10 = COA
            10 {
              # 1 is always the mm table
              1 = TEXT
              1.value = tt_news_cat_mm
              # 2 is always the other table
              2 = TEXT
              2.value = tt_news_cat
# 3 is always the uid of the other table to get a relation to this # (in this case uid_foreign of tt_news_cat_mm), first selectbox
              3 = TEXT
              3.data = TSFE:fe_user|sesData|powermail_285|uid7
            }
            # Copy over to second selectbox, than to the third, etc...
            20 < .10
            20.3.data = TSFE:fe_user|sesData|powermail_285|uid9
          }
          pid = TEXT
          pid.value=18
          tstamp = TEXT
          tstamp.data = date:U
          crdate = TEXT
          crdate.data = date:U
          datetime = TEXT
          datetime.data = date:U
          title = TEXT
          title.data = TSFE:fe_user|sesData|powermail_285|uid1
          bodytext = TEXT
          bodytext.data = TSFE:fe_user|sesData|powermail_285|uid2
          bodytext.stripHtml = 1
      }
  }
}