Oh my God Thomas

where are you living??? What are you actually looking for? Are you looking
for a forum - in English than follow the link. It will bring you directly
there and you don't need to read the "about us" page.

If you start thinking like you said about reading about us pages instead
searching a solution in a forum, than you better should not use TYPO3 as
with every login to the install tool it will remind you to John 3 16 which
is a very important passage of the christian bible - and also mormons
(church of the latter day saints) and many more like it!

Especially when you are living in the Netherlands you should know the
multiculture is not only in but simply one of the most important things in
the world to get together. Do you know that lots of muslim people even
check the posts on WEC same Buddhist and others as they provide simply the
best English resources. Nobody actually cares about the about us on WEC
concerning the religious view but much more about that they have some very
talented Core and Extension developers and if there is somebody who can
assist you in a very professional way, and most likely even free of charge,
than you will find them there - but OK they are Christian believers like
many others too but you are more than welcome to join. I am living and
working in a country with many Buddhist, Hindu, .... and lots of Muslims
and actually Christians are only 0.2% but even here we frequent the WEC
Forum.

Like I said before if you are a 200% Atheist and nonbeliever and can't even
visit a Christian Website than better stay away from TYPO3 as it has been
build by a really great believer of Jesus Christ, who knows what other part
of christian code you will find in it.

Anyway - welcome in the community here and please open your eyes and try to
see the human body and human mind and intellect and not there political or
confessional or racial views.

All our customers! among them Muslims, Buddhists, Atheists, Hindu, .... and
some Christians like their Forum and recommend it as they are also using
and sharing their idea of building and working with an easy to use TYPO3
System like those build on the Framework for TemplaVoila.

Andi