Hi!

Robert Wildling wrote:
I thought that I have to send the category values to the pagebrose
function like this:

No, you don't do it like this:

(myExt)
function getPageBrowserContent($numberOfPages,$cat,$prov) {
$conf = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->tmpl->setup['plugin.']['tx_pagebrowse_pi1.'];
$conf += array(
'pageParameterName' => $this->prefixId . '|page',
'numberOfPages' => $numberOfPages,
'category' => $cat,
'province' => $prov
);

There are no "category" and "provice" options for the page browser configuration. This array does not contain variables for links, it contains only the options described in the manual. If you add yours they are ignored because they are not known to the extension.

Have a look to the manual on page 9. It describes the "extraQueryString" parameter. This is what you need to use.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team member

Simplicity will save the world.