again more info: This works (= is the same) both in backend and frontend:
<p><span style="font-size: 10px; color: rgb(153, 153, 153);">Here is the little gray text.</span></p> But this way I can't save the whole block at one time but I have to style one line at a time. With kind regards Katja Lampela *Lieska-tuotanto* www.lieska.net 4.6.2012 9:31, Katja Lampela kirjoitti:
Hi, I'm creating a newsletter system with the new newsletter extension (based on tc_directmail) which BTW seems to be an excellent solution! Anyway my problem is how to render the content in enough-old-fashioned-way: http://www.sitepoint.com/code-html-email-newsletters/ http://www.email-standards.org/ This would mean mainly table based layout, not attached stylesheets, all styles inline. I have the layout quite nicely working out with the old static templates, styles.content and content(default); this creates table based layouts. But my problem now is in the text rendering. The editor has to be able to edit text styles and they all should be inline styles. For example editor inserts little gray text with font size + text color selectors and at the moment I get saved into database: <p style="font-size: 10px; color: rgb(153, 153, 153);">Here is the little gray text.</p> But in frontend there is only<p>Here is the little gray text.</p> if I have this in my template setup: tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.addAttributes { P.style= PRE.style=; } If I don't have that in my ts setup, the result is: <p style="margin:0 0 0 0;">Here is the little gray text.</p> How can I deliver in frontend the same thing that seems to be saved in database (at least it is in the rte when checking the sourcecode)? Is this typoscript or RTE thing?
_______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
