Hi, Gregory.

Thanks for your answer, but that's not what I would (if I understood you). Now, in my BE, when I list content from tx_crossferegister_institutions_type (by editing a FE user), TYPO3 list all content, from ALL languages. But I want only current BE language data.

Well, let's see the logic.
You have two admin users: one user has English as his language, second one - German. You have English and German records in your "tx_crossferegister_institutions_type" records. Let's say, that they are:
type1_de (uid=1)
type1_en (uid=2)
type2_de (uid=3)
type2_en (uid=4)
You want English BE user see: type1_en (uid=2) and type2_en (uid=4)
German user should see: type1_de (uid=1) and type2_de (uid=3)
Now, let's imagine, that English user set type1_en - it means, that there will be a relation created to record with uid=2. And German user will not see this relation, because he needs to see only German records.
So, easiest is to display always default language records, by setting:
In my ext_table.php:
$tempColumns = array (
'tx_crossferegister_institution_type' => array ( 'exclude' => 0, 'label' => 'LLL:EXT:crossferegister/locallang_db.xml:fe_users.tx_crossferegister_institution_type',
'config' => array (
'type' => 'select', 'foreign_table' => 'tx_crossferegister_institutions_type', 'foreign_table_where' => 'ORDER BY tx_crossferegister_institutions_type.uid',
'foreign_table_where' => 'AND tx_crossferegister_institutions_type.sys_language_uid IN (0, -1) ORDER BY tx_crossferegister_institutions_type.uid', So, each BE user will see always default language records.