Sergey, there's a bug that makes global installation impossible. At least when uploading from a T3X file IIRC.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks