Hi Paul,

I mean, I have 1 tt_content record (Images) with images stored in the images column like this:

image1.jpg,image2.jpg,image3.jpg

Your suggestion won't work in this case, unfortunately.

Jan

Dne 21.9.2012 14:33, amadeo Marketing & Design - Paul Garais napsal(a):
Hi Jan,

you could get the images directly from the database via ts ... example:

     10=CONTENT
10{
table=tt_content
select{