Hi!

Look for valueMap in the documentation.

Dmitry.

Tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
My needs are different, as I have also multilanguage, so I'm trying step
after step to build a reasonable configuration.

I have some questions for understanding better realUrl (I did not find
them in documentation).

* does 'type' = 'single' and keyValues work also outside of files
configuration?
actually I do not find exausthive explanation on this feature.

Given a variable like 'tx_extension[command]', should this configuration
work?

'postVarSets' => array (

'page_number' => array (
'details' => array (
'type' => 'single',
'keyValues' => array (
'tx_extension[command]' => 'showDetails',

)

)

'documents' => array (
'type' => 'single',
'keyValues' => array (
'tx_extension[command]' => 'showDocs',
)

)

)

)

In my mind, it should produce a path like (of course the initial part of
path is created in preVars and fixedPostVars).

www.mysite/en/product/<product_name>/details.html or
www.mysite/en/product/<product_name>/documents.html or

Actually, it is not working. I tried also commenting type => single.
So I wonder what I'm missing.

Regards,

Tonino