On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 12:53:52 +0530
<joyd...@infoservices.in> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I have upgraded a site from typo3 4.3.1 to 4.5.22.
> Everything was running fine. The installed tt_news was in version 2.5.2.
> I have upgraded tt_news to 3.4.0 and included the static templates
>
> News css style (tt_news)
> News settings (tt_news)
>
> And the news page (running perfectly ok before ), now throwing an error
>
> no news in this list.
>
> Any idea any one ?

And when I try the updater, I get the following error

Call to undefined method tx_ttnews_compatibility::testInt() in
/var/www/xxxxxxx/typo3conf/ext/tt_news/class.ext_update.php on line 379

Then I download an updater from
http://code.metager.de/source/xref/TYPO3/v4/Extensions/news/class.ext_update.php

but the updater then shows "mm table already filled" nothing to update