Am 15.02.2013 19:14, schrieb Steffen Müller:
Hi.

Am 14.02.2013 16:37, schrieb Thomas Skierlo:
Are there any hidden gems in Extbase to allow flexforms in a
structure depending on certain other settings?
AFAIK this is not possible without custom modification.
It's rather a flexform core issue than extbase.

http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-dev/2011-June/043467.html
Issue

I followed this discussion earlier. Seems to be rather a core issue. I'm currently thinking about using a hook for t3lib_befunc to build up the Flexform dynamicly from Setup. This would give me absolute control about the merge process. Problem might be that I am using switchableControllerActions, to handle multiple plugin funtions in one extension. Will check it out tomorrow.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Thomas