Adding xml prolog (<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>) fixed this issue.

On 3/12/2013 9:22 AM, Jim MacFarlane wrote:
Yes, I know something about the many bugs in IE. I have two examples of
pages that look the way they should except in IE.

The photo should be centered.
http://www.haxtunberean.org/index.php?id=78

This page is just all wrong in IE.
http://www.lowryobservatory.com/index.php?id=ministryactivities