Thanks for answer!
I think the answer will be the configuration of STORAGE_PID, PAGE_TSCONFIG_ID or PAGE_TSCONFIG_IDLIST.

Unfortunately the extension locator had these features commented out. I've also seen it in gridelements. Also commented out. I ask why should they do this?

After thinking about it I think now why and use this solution.

            'foreign_table_where' => (
                $extensionConfiguration['recordStorage'] == 'storagePid'
                    ? 'AND tt_address_group.pid = ###STORAGE_PID###'
: ($extensionConfiguration['recordStorage'] == 'tsConfigId' ? 'AND tt_address_group.pid = ###PAGE_TSCONFIG_ID###' : ($extensionConfiguration['recordStorage'] == 'tsConfigIdList' ? 'AND tt_address_group.pid IN ( ###PAGE_TSCONFIG_IDLIST### )'
                            : (
                                ''
                            )
                        )