In Tools section I don't have Backup tool. Is an extension?
Where can I found it?

Thanks in advance.

Francesc

"Mark Boland" <[email protected]> escribió en el mensaje 
news:[email protected]...
Hi Francesc,

don't uninstall anything on your old intallation.

Backup the old installation with the Backup tool, so all referenced assets 
will be exported as well.

Install the needed Extensions _before_ importing this backup to the new 
system.

Mark Boland

T: +49-2150-919930 | M: +49-176-23711155 | www.boland.de

Am 22.05.2013 um 09:32 schrieb "Francesc Juliana" <[email protected]>:

> Hello everybody:
>
> I need to migrate an old  4.0 site to 4.5 site.
> I don't want to upgrade old platform.
> I don't want to upgrade the older because I use a windows package 
> installer
> that builds a xampp with newer php and mysql versions.
> My boss wants to do the change in this way.
> Which would be the steps to migrate content?
>
> I think I would follow this steps:
>
> Old platform
> -------------
> - Uninstalling global extensions.
> - Backup database
>
> New platform
> ---------------
> - Importing database
> - Installing global extensions
>
> Do you know if I must do an extra step?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Francesc
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> TYPO3-english mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english 


_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english

Reply via email to