Hi Torsten,
I know how long it can take to 'just sort a few customer specific things out before putting it into the TER'. ; )

If you'd publish your extension 'as-it-is' as a github repository others could help you doing the house-keeping stuff and probably identify some pitfalls too.

I would gladly do a short review (since I'm curios anyway).

Cheers
Dirk