Hi,

I stumbled upon something very strange in TYPO3 6.1 and I don't know how to solve it, so I greatly appreciate your help.

For multiple language sites I usually use the following code snipped.
It creates a link to the translated page and if the page has not been translated USERDEF1 creates a link back to the home page.

Used to work perfect.. until TYPO3 version 6.1..
It looks like the hole USERDEF1 part is just ignored.

What am I missing, or what do I need to adjust to get it to work again?

lib.langmenu = HMENU
lib.langmenu {
  special = language
  special {
    normalWhenNoLanguage = 1
    value = 0,1
  }
  wrap = <span id="langmenu">|</span>
  1 = TMENU
  1 {
    NO = 1
    NO {
      stdWrap.current = 1
      temp = current
      stdWrap.setCurrent = nl || eng
    }
    ACT < .NO
    ACT {
      doNotShowLink = 1
    }
    # if language page NOT available, link to home:
    USERDEF1 < .NO
    USERDEF1 {
      doNotLinkIt = 1
      stdWrap {