Good morning Christian Futterlieb,

temp.navigationArea = TEMPLATE
temp.navigationArea {
   [...]
   subparts.login_footer < plugin.tx_felogin_pi1
   [globalVar = TSFE:id=20]
   subparts.login_footer >
   [global]

   subparts.login.detailsPage = 2

   subparts.register_footer < plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1
}

I found this too but I'm not sure what it is. ( It's not my website )

plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
[...]
DIV.id.login= 1
[...]
}

And this too, I don't think I have any 'login' part in my template... :
temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
[...]
# Substitute the ###login### subpart with plugin newloginbox:
 subparts.login < plugin.null
 subparts.login.detailsPage = 2
[...] }

Could you explain me more about "apply the condition checkbox"? I found the login_footer on
page->10->subparts->contentsection->subparts->login_footer , but I don't know what do you
want me to do on it. What should I change/add?

Thanks.