On 4.10.2013. 11:26, bernd wilke wrote:
Am 03.10.13 15:01, schrieb Pero Peric:
<cut>

with realurl you can decide for each page whether the page name is part
of the path for subpages. just look for the checkbox:

"Exclude from speaking URL:" [ ]

if you check this for all pages beyound level 2 your pathes will only
include the two first levels

bernd

Bernd,

Thank you for reply. I saw this option but this would not be very convenient because you would have to do this for all pages in all subtrees that are beyond level 2, and when you have many many pages this is a bit tedious. I thought more of something like checkbox on level 2 which would say - don't add speaking URL part from this level on.

Regards.