Hi Bryan,

I'm not sure if I understood correctly your problem. You are showing some contents from an external database through the wfqbe extension and you want to allow some (frontend or backend?) users to modify that contents, is it right?

If you need different permissions for your users you have to creare more than one page and to assign each page to a usergroup. Than into each page you have to put a DB Integration plugin that points to a query specific for that usergroup.

Regards,
--

Mauro Lorenzutti

CTO / Software Architect
mauro.lorenzu...@webformat.com
Tel.   +39-0427-926.389

WEBFORMAT srl -- www.webformat.com
Via S. Francesco d'Assisi, 6 -- 20122 MILANO
Corte Europa, 12 - 33097 SPILIMBERGO (PN)

*** TYPO3 Certified Integrator *** - *** Magento Certified Developer ***