Hi,

On 5-10-2013 21:46, Philipp Gampe wrote:
I think we should concentrate on a composer integration, instead of trying
to bring private repositories to EM once more again.
This will bring all those features we never had time to implement.

The idea of composer integration needs more thought, simply because there are not only benefits but also potential problems which need to be solved. See [1] for a thread about composer. It's unfortunately not as simple as "if we have composer support all problems with dependencies are solved".

[1] http://forum.typo3.org/index.php?t=msg&th=198285&goto=691201&#msg_691201

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor