Hello,

I have a little problem with templating.

I need to have the main_naviguation ( first level ) not in the same place as
the sub_naviguation (second level).
With my configuration, I have the first level and the second level on one unique <DIV>, it's
really annoying. They're packed in the <DIV> id="sub_naviguation".
I followed the tutorial "modern template building", and I have something like
this :

# Menu 1 cObject
temp.sub_naviguation = HMENU
 # First level menu-object, textual
temp.sub_naviguation.1 = TMENU
temp.sub_naviguation.1 {
   # Normal state properties
 NO.allWrap = <li class="menu1-level1-no"> | </li>
   # Enable active state and set properties:
 ACT = 1
 ACT.allWrap = <li class="menu1-level1-act"> | </li>
}
 # Second level menu-object, textual
temp.sub_naviguation.2 = TMENU
temp.sub_naviguation.2 {
    # Normal state properties
  NO.allWrap = <li class="menu1-level2-no"> | </li>
    # Enable active state and set properties:
 ACT = 1
 ACT.allWrap = <li class="menu1-level2-act"> | </li>
 }

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the BODY
temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
 subparts.sub_naviguation < temp.sub_naviguation
... }

What I would like to do is, EITHER :
- I have the first level in a seperate <DIV> called for example id="main_naviguation", and the
second level of my menu in an other <DIV> called id="sub_naviguation"
OR
- I have the first level of my menu ( main_naviguation ) static (brute URL) on my HTML in the <DIV>
id="main_naviguation", and I only want to display the dynamic second level menu  in the <DIV>
id="sub_naviguation". So yeah, the first level isn't dynamic.

Any clue would be benefic to me, If I was confusing,sorry , I'm crap at english.

Thanks for your help.

Salander