Hi everyone,

I have successfully implemented tt_news, socialnetwork, and comments for a
client so that they have their own full-featured news system .... but that's
not good enough. Now, they want to turn comments on for certain records and off
for others. I tried to explain that they're in a dynamic record-driven system
(the same one that they love because they don't have to re-enter content) but
logic has no bearing here.

So, I'm throwing this out there on the off-chance that anybody else has
encountered such an impossible situation and may offer advice on how to solve
it. Your feedback is, as always, greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Scott.