Am 22.10.13 13:54, schrieb Christian Hennecke:
Am 22.10.13 05:44, schrieb Georg Ringer:
Am 21.10.2013 21:27, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
Hi Stephen,

yes, people have to register on typo3.org (double-opt-in!) and then SSO
into the forum. I don't think that somebody has automatized that
process. But we've been asking the typo3.org team for some protection
mechanisms, but I guess that wouldn't even help so much, as the email is
also retrieved and the account activated - very likely manually.

instead of a captcha, just ask some optionsplit questions :D

SCNR

Good one! Although that would probably keep many people from
contributing valid posts. :-)

everyone capabale to post gets the degree "TYPO3 CMS Integrator" ;->

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html