Hi Henjo,

I'm not sure about this because I haven't been using this for a long time, but since Indexed Search has been revised it makes use full-text search features of MySQL. For MySQL's full-text search has a configuration setting on server level that defines the minimum word length.

To change this, add this setting to my.cnf with value 2 or 3 (default is 4): [1]

[mysqld]
ft_min_word_len = 2

Then restart mysqld.
I guess this is the issue here, so I hope you have access to the server config.

Hth,
Loek

[1] http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/fulltext-fine-tuning.html