Hi list!

I'm creating an extension with extension_builder. I tried to add one
record in the BE but I see such an error message: '2: SQL error: 'Column
count doesn't match value count at row 1...'

It looks amount of fields doesn't match with amount of values. How can I
find what is wrong in the query?

try to enhance logging.
http://pi-phi.de/291.html (sorry, no english version yet)

maybe you modified the extension after installation?
after table-modification you need to clear all caches AND create all
fields in your tables with the install-tool 'compare DB'

Thanks! I will test this.

I enabled query logging in mysql. I found this:

15 Query INSERT INTO tx_kbbteam_domain_model_members (starttime,endtime,category,sorting,pid,sys_language_uid,hidden,category,first_name,last_name,title,phone,phone_extension,email,description,l10n_diffsource,crdate,cruser_id,tstamp,t3ver_stage) VALUES ('0','0','256','10','','0','1'

Query contains category twice but first has no value. I think '256' is value of sorting field. 10 is PID.