Am 02.11.2013 19:52, schrieb xiaoji zhang:
Hi

I am new here. Our work use typo3 for its website. I am responsible for updating the website. I just looked through the page tree, it suddenly disappeared, When I click on page, it says "the webpage is not found or no accessible". Can you explain what has happened, how to set everything back, please? This is really urgent, I need to add something on the website, I am stuck here.

Thanks a million,

Xiaoji
Don't panic...

What exactly did you do? First, I'd empty the cache and try again...

Breathe man...

Cheers, Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"A man who forgets the Way of the Samurai and does not use his sword will be
forsaken by the gods and Buddhas."
(Hagakure)