Thank you for your help.

I think i'm getting closer to the solution, but the english guide that i found
is not very clear about the function you said, and my german is not enough to
understand the german guide with the browser translation, so here it is my code:

10 = TEXT
10.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|tx_itypoexpiringfegroups_groups
10.stdWrap.split {
   token = |
   token.noTrimWrap = || |
   cObjNum = 1
   wrap = <br />
   1.current = 1
   1.wrap = |
 }
10.strftime = %b-%d-%Y, %H:%M

I think i cannot use | as a token, because the fields in the database dont have spaces
between them (like i said, the field is "2|1383602700|1415138700* ") so i think
i must go with character count maybe? I also know that the expiration date is the numbers
after the second |  .

Please Mr. Bernd, once again i ask for your guidanc.

Greetings from Portugal